Sunday, July 09, 2006

The reply people give upon hearing my name......is 'Do you really give justice to your name?'

Hearing formatted versions of the above line.....has turned out to be a not-so-likeable past-time. The other thing that can be done with my name is to use it against it.

Keeping track of those who pose this question......is essentially worthless. Nevertheless maintaining account of those who have rather, not done so is comparatively easy......those few....as the number of fingers.

Assuming that this job was forgotten by a lady....was foolish. To my chagrin......she had to open her mouth.......putting words into action.

The public.....necessarily has to put forward this question.......i guess...otherwise..their day is not made. What makes them say so.......that, they can impress me....or strike a pitiable conversation.....or simply...to pass time.

Complying to my wishes......the very few who do not send me into a abyss of uneasiness....turn out to be more respectable...and friendly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayyo mouna...this post seems to have beeen written keeping 'me' in your mind...very recently i had asked u that and u did express your annoyance !!
i know how irritating that can be...its the commonest PJ ever !!
I always hate to be one among the 99% of population...
When u talked abt that old lady...were u referring to me ?? ok, ninagoskara ishtu maadthini...next time yaarigu anthaa prashne kelolla...so can i be spared from the death sentence now ???

mouna said...

illa suhas....this bit got posted...after somebody at coll said.....something very annoying...
and abt that old lady.....ninna bagge alla....atleast guritu patichaya iddavaru ee prashne keLidre ok...aadre...this character is alive....i was walking home from the bus-stop...and she asks my name. When i do answer...she was like 'Oh...u must be a chatterbox...am i correct?' antha heLthare gotte.......it explicably rude!!!