Friday, November 29, 2013

When people here ask me if this is my first visit to Delhi, i tell, 'No'. Then i go on to say that i was here about fifteen years ago. I don't know how to say this exactly, but the impressions of that visit does not hold true anymore since Delhi's changed much over the last few years. Almost everybody i've talked to here is of that opinion. That said, it's not that i don't remember anything of that visit. I remember the Bahai House, where i first tasted Mountain Dew. I have faint memories of Chandni Chowk and Karol Bagh where we shopped. Coming to think of it, i do recollect more than i assumed i could, which is quite good, as i had thought they had faded into forgotten memories.

Nice.

1 comment:

VENU VINOD said...

keeping away from things we love always deepens that feeling :)