Thursday, July 09, 2009

back to bengalooru

I wanted to come to Bengalooru for 2 reasons. I was and am tired of being ill. I'm not totally myself since one month or so. I've swallowed so many pills, than i ever had; during my stay in Mysuru. And two; after realising that my blog still had it's readers, i wanted to come back to blogging.

Therain has been constant in Mysuru, since the past week. I started complaining, when i used to get wet riding to and fro from the university to my hostel; clothes hung out for drying, always used to get soggy. After a couple of grunts, i shut my mouth. It had to rain day in and out, if we were to enjoy the fan, a glass of cold water on a hot day during the middle of a scorching summer, and if we want to buy grains and vegetables at reasonable prices. Nature does teach mankind!

Anotrher thing that cheered me up, is the Strand Book Sale that's happening at Basava Bhavan, near High Grounds Police Station. I was waiting to visit it, and i did. Good books at some discount till this sunday, the 12th of July.

Yes, M.Sc. is over. And i'm back in Bengalooru. Now arises the big question, 'What's next?'. Only time can tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been so log already, hu? Time flies....Congratulations on graduation!