Saturday, September 20, 2008

biology, yes!

People stare at me, very strangely at times, when i tell them that i love biology. I do acknowledge that it is definately not the trend these days. But i guess adore the subject. To such a extent that i simply can't picture myself not studying biology. Call me a black sheep if you want.

The factor with which i make myself happy is that biology helsp me understand me. The processes which go wrong when i'm ill, the cause due to which unhealthy disasters strike somebody.... Perhaps, it comforts one, you know, you know the reason, perhaps, one can correct it, or it cannot be rectified. On the other hand, it is not pleasant, becauseone know the biology behind a certain sickness. Believe me, it can be very painful, when one comes to the terms of it.

No comments: