Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Friday made big news. It rained cats and dogs that day. And perhaps, i'll be reminded of that day the next time i drive my bike in the rain.

I left my Art class late as it was raining heavily. To find myself stuck in ankle deep rainwater and in traffic jams all along the way home. This is regular during the Monsoons in any metro here, i guess. But that was my first time when i drove through flooded roads all the while praying that my two-wheeler didn't give up on me.

And i reached home not very wet. Sometimes, i hum a tune when i drive. And on that day, when moving inch wise (literally) i burst into a song and quite loudly at that. You see there was nothing else to do except to play with raindrops until the mass of vehicles moved before me.

No comments: