Friday, June 30, 2006

Maniac Me

God know whats' got into me....i have been blogging about worthless stuff.....of all things-Hindi cinema. Discussing english movies.....comparing them with documentaries.....is recommendably stupid.

Inhabiting the land of moviedom....is very not essential, at the least. Getting cured of this fever is my top priority for the time-being. Scheduling myself to college.......i hope will cure me of this dreadful habit.

Going on, telling about the 'Third year' at college......to every person i meet on Earth is fantastic.......fancying that the general public do recognize me as a graduate(all most....that is to say...after 365 days). Many, amongst them questioning, 'Which standard are you studying in?'

Trying to make sense of the above statement.......i think people mention so to praise me of my looks........that of a young girl...innocent at heart......charming enough to flatter even a baby.

No comments: