Friday, November 13, 2015


Yes, I am writing regularly these days, as I need an outlet for my thoughts. Guess, I have been doing that since when I started this space, more so, I am being frank here more often these days. As i said before, i need an outlet for my thoughts and i am not a big fan of facebook. I was contemplating of coming out of that space, but i am rarely active there, so i guess it's ok to stay there.

I have begun to miss Bengaluru more often than not. I am keen to shift base back to Bengaluru. Guess bad luck's on me and nothing's happening on that front. There's a desperation that creeps into me at times, which makes me say that i just want an 'ok' job in Bengaluru. At times, the desperation grows into anxiety. I think that i have had enough of being away from home. I want to reach home after I leave office for the day. I wish to roam in Basavanagudi and Jayanagar whenever i want to. I so want that.

No comments: