Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I've been to the Garhwals and to the eastern Himalayas. It's splendid there. One of my favorite destinations in India would be Darjeeling. The town is quaint and nice. Or rather was, as i'm talking about time ten years ago. I'm sure it's bigger now. Here, many have the Himalayas on their 'must see' list. They call me lucky to have visited it twice. Maybe i am. I've always wanted to go again and again to the Himalayas. To see Leh, Naini tal, Dehradun and a couple of other places. I know i will not visit the inner reaches like Kedarnath and Gangotri. Maybe those places are better off than me seeing them in person. Specially after what's happened there in the past few days.

Even if i visit, i ought to be more responsible. Wherever i go, be it Kudremukha or just anywhere.

No comments: