Monday, October 03, 2011

The last few years have been, i don't know what to say. At times, i think it's ok with the way things happennned. It might have helped me. (i've to decide on this whether it did helped me or not after a year or so). I wouldn't have tried my hand in painting, and feel happy and satisfied with it, the way i do.

On the other hand, i tend to think that i gave myself too much time to think things out. But the way things panned out, the last year, i am left undecisive.

I want to leave the bad things behind and move on. i know it's going to be hard, really hard. But i want to face it, to know how tough things can really get. And if i'm able to cope with it. I want to cope with it. I've always seen myself as a tough person. I want to see if i'm really that kind.

I undertsand that this post is so much about myself. But these are the thoughts on my mind since the last few weeks.

2 comments:

Niveditha Ravindra said...

this is nivi here.. i started a new blog :) check it out :)
http://www.mystically-yours.blogspot.com/

Anand Balaji said...

Ah yes... we all go through bleak phases. Times when we wonder if we have the strength and will to plough through in the face of overwhelming odds.
But trust me, we somehow make it at the end of the day!
Good luck, Mouna!
PS: There's no need to be apologetic for talking about yourself on YOUR blog... lolll